2009年1月8日木曜日

Ranking of My Favorite♪

Ranking of blogs

I am going to recommend you my favorite blogs of my friends. Please you check these too!!

No.1 Tomo Cruise blog
This blog has nice font, words size, colours, space, links and photos. These things are made this blog easy to read for readers. Also this blog has interest topic. I think it is the best blog of my funky buds ,and my favorite topic is "That's unbelievable".

No.2 NATSU blog
This blog has a lot of nice pictures, and this blog is used simple colours so I can read easily. It's good point too. Almost topics are really interest.

No.3 a i k i blog
A lot of enter and a lot of topics here!!!! This blog has nice pictures every topic and links. I can read with fun. Also this blog has good colours so I can see easily.

If you think that these blogs are good, you should check and join for your blog friend.

0 件のコメント: