2009年1月15日木曜日

Can I question you?





1, What is the best topic?



2, Will you continue to make your blog after this class?



3, Did you enjoy to make your blog?



4, When you got comments, what do you feel?


5,Have you get comments,what do you feel?


6,What is the most difficultly topic?


7, How long do you take a time to make your blog every time?


8, What point is your favorite things in your blog?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1, my favorite movie, festival, diet

2, No. - no interested in, no time to make, take too mach time, nobody to look, no patience.
Yes.

3, I'm happy.
I have to make comment too.
I'm comfortable.

4, No.
Yes.

5, festival- a few information
my summer vacation- nothing memories
laughter file- first time

7, 3o minutes, 1 week, 1 hour, 1hour and half

8, colours, pictures, simple, title, easy to read, easy vocabulary

0 件のコメント: