2008年9月25日木曜日

Mooooovieeeeees!!

My favorite movie



Now I recommend you 2 movies. they are really nice, I think! Movies are the "High school musical" and "A moment To Remember (Eraser In My Head)". Do you know these movies?





Let me begin to tell you about the High School Musical by Disney Channel. This story can enjoy to watch for child because it likes real cartoon. It about love, school and, of course, musical!! In this movie, it has sooooo many dance scene. I really love it!! I think you'll like it too. Main characters are Troy Bolton (Zac Efron) who is capten of East High Wildcat but he can't get his mind off sing at school musical and Gabriella (Vanessa Hudgens) Montez who is new to East High and she try to enter the musical to sing with Troy, and other many wonderful characters. That's why I knew this movie that my kiwi friend who is 7 years old and so sweet girl told me. She said to me "This movie made me happy so you'll be happy too when you watch it!!" Exactly I could enjoy this.













The second, I tell you to about the A moment To Remember (Eraser In My Head) by Korean movie. Main characters are Cholth (Jung Woo Sung) and Sujin (Son Yejin). This story is the best love story and really sad story, I think. You might cry when you watch this. Plot is that Cholth and Sujin felll in love each other and they really happy to spend time together, but one day Sujin has the alzheimer's disease and she forgot everything include Cholth. The director is I Jae-Han. I know this movie cause I found myself. When I watch this, I become really sad but also I want to fall in love someone!! It's not joke! I think you too!











Please watch these movie if you have some interest!

1 件のコメント:

sacchan さんのコメント...

I have a friend who resemble gabriella!!:)I want to see Atama no nakano keshigomu!